Bees Knees Awards 2017 – Excellence in Marketing & Communications
BEE’S KNEES AWARD for EXCELLENCE IN MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Our judges in this category will be looking for the organisation that can demonstrate it has developed successful marketing and communication strategies, which enables it to drive business growth. A communications strategy should consist of:
- Objectives – what you want to achieve
- Target audiences – identify, understand and prioritise
- Evidence-based approach – put your audience at the heart of the process
- Key messages – what you want to say
- Barriers to overcome – what you need to consider to ensure you are successful
- Tactics: communications tools – develop high impact tactics to communicate the message to your audience in a memorable way
- Evaluation – design and implement evaluation mechanisms
- Communicating your positive impact – make sure you communicate your success to the people that matter to you – what you did, how you did it, who for, when and where.
Entries for this category are now closed.
For more details about the Gala Dinner and to book your place(s) click on book below.