Green Light For 20mph Idea20/01/2022
Help to Grow: Digital Scheme Launches Today20/01/2022
An exciting opportunity is available to join the Home Instead team based in Inverclyde.
- Its mission is to brighten the lives of older people in Inverclyde and North Ayrshire giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth.
- This role will play a vital part in ensuring that Home Instead’s clients receive the award-winning care and support the growth of its business.
- The business is seeking a registered Care Manager to support the Director in the growth and development of our award-winning premium care services.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and ambitious individual to join a growing company which will offer future career growth options for the right candidate to progress as the business expands.
- This is a varied and demanding role which will require flexibility in meeting the demands of the business as it continues its growth.
- This role will be primarily based at the Home Instead offices in Greenock but will require travel across the area in support of its business growth and service delivery.
- Work with Director to grow and develop a high-quality care at home service for older people in the local area.
- Deal with new client enquiries and convert into Care Consultations / Plans including conducting risk assessments to ensure compliance to relevant Care Inspectorate, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Partner with Director on employee recruitment including interview, assessment, onboarding and training.
- Manage a team of field-based employees in the delivery of the highest standards of care including staff development, scheduling, operational monitoring and quality assurance.
- Make effective use of a range of IT systems in support of our recruitment, training, care and quality control processes.
- Continual review and improvement of our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered to clients and staff.
- Effectively manage complaints and incidents, carrying out investigations relating to the quality of the service and using those findings to continuously improve the service.
- Support the Director in execution of the marketing strategy to raise awareness of the service in the local community.
- Understand the commercial implications of the business decisions and work with Director to assess, review and track against business plans.
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values.
- Possess the drive and ambition to build a growing business with a focus on delivery of high-quality, premium care services.
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Manager.
- Good knowledge of SSSC Codes of Practice and implication for our business, clients and staff.
- Great interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the ability to communicate appropriately with all levels of the business and external customers / stakeholders.
- Excellent people management skills with an ability to build effective relationships with staff and peers.
- A self-starter able to work with minimal direction, is confident taking the initiative and can effectively upwards manage.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
Candidates must hold a practice qualification – SVQ Social Services and Healthcare at SCQF Level 9, or equivalent. Additionally, must hold or be willing to work towards a management qualification – SVQ Care Services Leadership and Management at SCQF Level 10, or equivalent. (Support will be provided to attain this qualification).