Do you love the digital world of digital media, what’s trending on the latest platforms, and have a creative side that’s just bursting to get out?
ICC Member Tweetiepie Media in Greenock has a vacancy for a full-time Social Media and Website Assistant.
Do you love the world of digital media, what’s trending on the latest platforms, and have a creative side that’s just bursting to get out? If so, you could be the next member of the dynamic and successful team at Tweetiepie Media, an established business — started in 2011 — and continue to go from strength to strength.
Tweetiepie Media covers everything from the implementation of content planning, scheduling, and creation throughout The Big Five (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok).
This can come through various different avenues and programmes such as creating images and documents with image editing software, and also leaning into project management programmes.
It can take the form of creative discussion with the team, where your input could prove to be invaluable. The role requires someone who can work to deadlines, the ability to pivot at the last minute, as well as being flexible.
For more information and to apply click here
The skills needed to flourish in the position:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Good spelling and grammar
- Great communicator – verbally and written
- Project management and planning skills
- Forward thinking and the ability to keep abreast of industry changes and trends
- Creating quality copy and visuals
- Content editing
- Agree objectives and targets and strive towards them
- Able to make the most of these changes and platforms relating to the goals and objectives set
- Analysing results and making changes/decision based on this data
- Researching clients and industries
- Creating reports – Google analytics and social media
- Setting up clients on our systems
- Utilising project management software
- Updating WordPress websites (this is not essential, but desirable)
- Preparing e-newsletters on behalf of clients
- Ability to understand and interpret the tone of each client and customer
- Marketing experience
- Problem-solving — able to work on your own initiative to figure out issues before asking for help
- Good communication — not afraid to ask for help under any circumstances, e.g. even if the team looks or seems to be busy
- Accountability and responsibility — able to plan and manage your own workload in order to meet deadlines, while also holding yourself accountable for your behaviour and any mistakes made
Additional information & bonuses:
- 28 days a year paid holiday.
- Employee benefits through Perkbox, ranging from discounts on branded products / stores, and also a wellbeing app.
- Salary starting at £9.50ph.
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm