The Board of Directors of the Inverclyde Chamber of Commerce hereby intimates that an Annual General Meeting shall be held virtually via zoom on 23rd June 2021 at 17:30.
The event will kick off with Chamber President, Gavin McDonagh who will cover what the Chamber has achieved over the past year and the plans for the next 12 months.
The event will then work through the following agenda, which includes asking you, our members, to approve the accounts for 2020 (available in advance):
1. Welcome and introduction by Gavin McDonagh, President of ICC
2. Approval of Minutes of the last AGM of ICC, held on 30th June 2020
3. Approval of the Annual Accounts
4. Approval of the re-appointment of the Auditors
5. Announcement of Changes to the ICC Board (including resignations and new board members)
7. Close of formal proceedings
8. Informal Networking and Q&A
With any remaining time in this hour-long event, we will be encouraging our members to network with one another and share any asks they have of the Chamber for the next year.
We look forward to seeing you there. This online event is open to Inverclyde Chamber Members only.