Arc Fleet Services
Due to further expansion ICC Member, Arc Fleet Services has the following vacancies.
- Group Rental Manager
- Fleet Administrator
- Hire and Workshop Controller
These vacancies are a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s foremost vehicle rental and Fleet Management specialists. The successful candidate will be based at ARC’s Greenock Head office and will work 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience, offering:
- A competitive starting salary
- A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through industry-recognised training.
- A forward-thinking, customer-focused environment equipped with the latest technology where a zero-tolerance safety culture is our priority.
- The opportunity to work with -renowned automotive brands including Volkswagen, Isuzu, Ford, Mercedes, Vauxhall & Peugeot.
- You will come from a fast-paced, customer-focused sales and administration background – ideally in a vehicle rental, plant hire or related service industry.
- You are organised and can prioritise your workload and have a fine eye for detail.
- You are enthusiastic about our business – deliver excellent and friendly customer service.
- You must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Holder of a full current UK Drivers licence.
- Must be flexible to work out with normal working hours, including weekend working as required.
To apply for the above roles, email your CV along with a supporting letter, quoting your current salary to:
Group Rental Manager- Managing Director
Fleet Administrator – Fleet Maintenance Manager
Hire & Workshop Controller- Admin Manager- E: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is Friday 22nd October 2021.