Council Workers In Scotland Vote For Strike Action27/07/2022
New Leadership Appointments At RCH Group29/07/2022
Virgin Money has launched a new online service to help with running and management of small businesses.
Following on from the launch of M-Track earlier this year, ‘Marketplace’ is the next step in the ecosystem that Virgin Money is developing, offering digital services to help customers run their businesses successfully.
Marketplace launches with five partner services covering a cross-section of small business needs:
- ‘Expend’ provides an all-in-one platform for business expenses, enabling small businesses and their employees to save time and improve accuracy by eliminating manual data entry and giving full visibility across company spending, as it happens.
- ‘Accelerated Payments’ offers a new take on invoice financing that gives businesses the freedom to grow both domestically and overseas with affordable and accessible working capital through a unique and scalable fintech platform.
- ‘Superscript’ provides flexible monthly insurance cover giving small businesses and self-employed professionals the freedom to adjust cover as things change.
- ‘Untied’ helps sole trader businesses stay on top of their taxes whether that’s registration, knowing their deadlines, keeping records, finding ways to save tax, filing self-assessment tax returns and even paying HMRC.
- ‘BrightHR’ is a simple HR platform that helps managers banish paperwork and take things digital. Whether it’s staff absences, timesheets, or health and safety reports, BrightHR can streamline and simplify processes.
The Marketplace also provides information about Virgin Money products and services, helping businesses to save, borrow or manage their foreign currency needs.